BC Provincial Government runs the Childcare Subsidy Program and it assist families with childcare monthly costs.
- Are employed or self-employed;
- Are attending an educational institution or enrolled in distance education;
- Are seeking employment or participating in an employment-related program;
- Have a medical condition which interferes with your ability to care for your child;
- Have been referred by a Ministry of Children and Family Development or delegated Aboriginal Agency social worker.
To apply for government childcare subsidy please contact us. We can discuss and will do all the necessary paper wok for you on a continuing basis.